AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Licensing and Registration maintains a list of construction projects that will break ground soon.
Here’s a look at some Travis County projects coming up, ranked by construction cost:
• $128 million: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport parking garage.
Six levels, 5,800 new parking spaces.
Completion projected for November 2018.
• $19 million: Bridge at Cannon View, a 271-unit multifamily development at 2400 E. William Cannon Dr.
The project is slated to break ground in November and be completed in March 2019.
• $18 million: Element by Westin hotel at 10728 Burnet Rd.
The six-story hotel is scheduled to break ground later this year and be completed in December 2018.
• $11.25 million: Another hotel is planned near Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Aloft Austin Airport will be a four-story hotel and is scheduled to deliver in October 2018.
• $10 million: Renovations to the Moncrief-Neuhaus Athletic Center at 1301 E. Dean Keeton St. at the University of Texas.
The project is scheduled to be completed in time for the beginning of the school year.