Irving dealership goes to churchIrving dealership goes to churchhttps://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=80142013-03-07T13:59:00Z2013-03-07T00:00:00Z

IRVING - South MacArthur Church of Christ Inc. has purchased the Goodson Acura automobile dealership at 1750 E. Airport Fwy. to become a new worship center.

The 12.2-acre property has more than 73,076 sf in four buildings, with the 50,000-sf main sales building planned to be converted into a chapel. The renovations are expected to take about three months. The seller was the Susan P. Schneider Marital Deduction Trust.

The auto retailer will continue to lease two service center buildings at the back of the property.

Dallas Morning News
Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington
Public Facilities
http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2013/03/irving-church-buys-airport-freeway-auto-dealership-for-new-worship-facility.html/Read more at {Source}

 Search NewsTalk Texas