SAN ANGELO - During the past 12 to 18 months, oil field exploration and servicing companies have come to call San Angelo home. In a kind of chain reaction, construction companies and developers are reporting rampant commercial and residential activity.
Below is a sampling of new real estate developments and businesses around San Angelo that have come into being in response to the economic activity driven by oil exploration and production in the Permian Basin.
Largest subdivision developments in the past year
• Concho River Estates: 42.254 acres, northwest from the intersection of Link Rd. and Christoval Rd.
• Baker Ranch: 25.624 acres at the west end of Blair Ln. and Caroline Ln.
• Prestonwood Addition: 24.484 acres, northwest from Mills Pass Dr.
• Paulann Park Addition: 21.28 acres between Gordon Blvd. and McGill Blvd. north of Rick’s Dr.
• The Boulevard San Angelo: 20 acres, south from the intersection of Sherwood Way and Appaloosa Trail
• The Saddle Club: 17.119 acres 300 feet west from the intersection of Twin Mountain Dr. and Southwest Blvd.
• Bentwood Country Club Estates: 14.223 acres east of Muirfield Ave.
• Twin Oaks Addition: 12.807 acres north of the intersection of Canyon Rim Dr. and Royal Oak Dr.
• Trinity West: 10.87 acres 600 feet northwest of the intersection of Southwest Blvd. and Twin Mountain Dr.
• Bentwood Country Club Estates: 10.0025 acres on Overhill Dr.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.