HOUSTON - The Brazos Towers at Bayou Manor, a senior living community located at 4141 S. Braeswood Blvd., is undergoing a $70 million expansion, which will open in 2015.
The expansion will include:
• a 14-story tower with 84 residences
• 25 assisted-living residences
• eight memory support residences,
• new wellness and fitness amenities
• an indoor pool and
• a new 180-seat performance and event center.
“The existing community is undergoing renovations, (which) will happen in such a way that it doesn’t interfere with the day-to-day life of the residents,” said a spokesperson for the community.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.