$69M affordable housing project opens in East Aldine$69M affordable housing project opens in East Aldinehttps://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=289012023-03-24T05:00:00Z2023-03-29T21:00:00Z

​​​EAST ALDINE – The Harris County Housing Authority and LDG Development has opened Twelve620, a 288-unit apartment complex at 12620 Eastex Fwy.

The development has one- to four-bedroom apartments, with 15 units reserved for people transitioning out of homelessness, 44 for those earning 30 percent less than the area median income (AMI), and the remaining for those earning up to 70 percent of the AMI.

Rents for the 861- to 1,517-sf units range from $419 to $1,649 per month.

Amenities include a pool, playground, barbecue area, fitness center, business center, community room, and theater.​

Houston Business Journal
Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land
https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2023/03/23/harris-county-housing-authority-apartments-open.htmlRead more at {Source}

 Search NewsTalk Texas