DALLAS - Presidium Group LLC has acquired more than 1,650 apartment units throughout the state in a series of acquisitions over the last two months. The value of the portfolio exceeds $75 million.
The properties include:
• Dallas: Plaza on Harvest Hill, a 404-unit complex;
• Dallas: Spring Hill Apartments, a 606-unit complex;
• Houston: 3737 Hillcroft Apartments, a 381-unit complex;
• Houston: Colonial Woods, a 112-unit complex; and
• San Antonio: Cenizo Flats, a 150-unit complex.
Dallas-based Presidium Group will implement a repositioning program for each property that will revitalize the assets to compete within each submarket.
The plans include various levels of unit interior renovations, resident amenity enhancements and common-area upgrades. Presidium will also rebrand the properties within the next few months.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.