Owned before WW II, 25 acres sold for West Dallas projectOwned before WW II, 25 acres sold for West Dallas projecthttps://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=21072014-12-22T08:08:00Z2014-12-22T08:00:00Z

DALLAS - A $200 million mixed-use development near Trinity Groves in West Dallas is one step closer to being realized after a Dallas-based group closed on a 25-acre tract along Singleton Blvd.

Stonelake Capital Partners purchased the property for a residential-anchored development at 1000 Singleton Blvd. at the southwest corner of Singleton Blvd. and Sylvan Ave.

Stonelake purchased the property from Austin International Ventures, which had owned the property since before World War II.

Plans for the initial phase of the development, which is being called Trinity Village, includes 300 apartment homes, a number of single-family homes and commercial real estate for neighborhood service retailers.

Dallas-based StreetLights Residential is working with Stonelake on the development.

Dallas Business Journal
Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington
http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2014/12/18/land-deal-closes-for-200-million-west-dallas.htmlRead more at {Source}

 Search NewsTalk Texas