|Top DFW transactions for Mar. 26-Mar. 30, 2018||Top DFW transactions for Mar. 26-Mar. 30, 2018||https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=19651||2018-04-02T05:00:00Z||2018-04-02T22:50:00Z|
DALLAS-FORT WORTH – Check out some of DFW’s recent real estate deals.
- Bedford: Transwestern Investment Group and S2 Capital LLC have purchased the 61-building Oak Creek Apartments at 1611 Oak Creek Ln.
- Grand Prairie: Soho Somervell Trinity L.P. sold a 265,877-sf building at Trinity 161 Trade Center to Colony Industrial.
- Grand Prairie: Dealer Industries LLC purchased a 74,100-sf industrial building located at 2001 110th St.
- Grapevine: The 94-room Hampton Inn & Suites is at 1750 North SH 121 and the 96-room Comfort Suites is at 1805 Enchanted Way have traded hands.
- Garland: Kingsley Industrial LLC sold its 54,000-sf building at 2601 W. Kingsley Rd. to Snell Motor Co.
- Dallas: ABC Supply Co leased a 39,646-sf warehouse at 4884 Duncanville Rd. in Redbird Industrial Park.
- Dallas: Continental Datalabel Inc. leased 32,849 sf at 9600-9660 Dilworth Rd.
- Farmers Branch: A&W Trucking leased 32,000 sf at 13290 Senlac Dr.
- Grapevine: Marine Toys for Tots Foundation leased 30,240 sf at Heritage Business Park—Building six at 800 Industrial Blvd.
|Dallas Morning News||Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington||Mixed-Use|| https://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2018/03/29/top-d-fw-commercial-property-deals-week-march-26|
Check out DFW Hotel, Industrial, Multifamily, and Office Market Research.