|High-end home sales continue historic rise||High-end home sales continue historic rise||https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=17427||2017-08-23T05:00:00Z||2017-08-23T20:00:00Z|
HOUSTON – High-end home sales were up nearly 20 percent in July 2017—the ninth straight increase in sales of single-family properties that went for least $750,000, new housing data show.
The median price of all the homes sold in July, however, was flat after increasing each month since May 2016.
Here's how sales broke out in July:
- $1–$99,999: decreased 11.9 percent;
- $100,000–$149,999: decreased 1.8 percent;
- $150,000–$249,999: increased 7.8 percent;
- $250,000–$499,999: increased 3.2 percent;
- $750,000 and above: increased 19.8 percent.
|Houston Chronicle||Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land||Housing|| http://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/Houston-s-luxury-real-estate-market-rises-for-9th-11745128.php|
Read more about the Houston housing market here.