|Mod Pizza chain links six more Houston locations||Mod Pizza chain links six more Houston locations||https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=17116||2017-07-21T05:00:00Z||2017-07-21T21:05:00Z|
HOUSTON AREA – Mod Pizza, which entered the Houston market in late 2014, plans to open another six locations across the metropolitan area by the end of 2017.
Here are the new locations to come in 2017:
- Bay Colony—2945 Gulf Fwy. S., League City;
- Kingwood East—4537 Kingwood Dr.;
- Springwoods Village—2168 Spring Stuebner Rd. (announced last year);
- Deer Park—9315 Spencer Hwy.;
- Westchase—2550 Citywest Blvd.; and
- Tomball—14,060 FM 2920 Rd.
Currently, there are 17 locations currently operating around Houston, including the most recent openings at:
- Clear Lake MarketPl. in Clear Lake—3,200 sf;
- The Market at Cross Creek Ranch in Fulshear—3,068 sf;
- Indian Springs Shopping Center in The Woodlands—3,000 sf;
- Sawyer Heights—2,700 sf;
- Easton Commons in Copperfield—2,545 sf;
- Westlake Marketplace in Summerwood—2,500 sf;
- Pkwy. Commons in League City—2,500 sf; and
- Fairfield Town Center in Cypress—2,500 sf
|Houston Chronicle||Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land||Retail|| https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2017/07/13/fast-growing-pizza-chain-to-open-6-more-houston.html|
Check out Houston Retail Market Research.