|Austin office deals to know||Austin office deals to know||https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=16816||2017-06-12T05:00:00Z||2017-06-12T23:00:00Z|
AUSTIN – From Firmspace Austin to Deloitte, Austin has inked some serious office square footage in 2017.
Here is a quick look at the four largest leases of the year thus far, with the help of Colliers International
Oracle at 2300 Cloud Way—550,000 sf
- The 25-acre campus has been in the works for a couple of years, but a lease was not inked until first quarter 2017.
- The 550,000-sf campus is the fourth-largest development under construction in Austin.
Unknown Tenant at 9001 I-35 N—88,000 sf
- This 262,000 sf building near I-35 and Rundberg Ln. in North Austin inked a mystery tenant for 88,000 sf in March.
Austin Regional Clinic at 6937 I-35 N—70,000 sf
- Austin Regional Clinic renewed 70,000 sf at the American Founders Building in March.
- ARC leased the entire five-story building in Austin’s Northeast submarket.
The Center for Social Innovation at 1023 Springdale Rd.—60,000 sf
- The 15 buildings have 165,000 sf and offer leases from 760 sf to 50,000 sf.
- Center for Social Innovation at Springdale General leased 50,000 sf of office space for non-profits, social ventures and family offices and 10,000 sf of co-working space in March.
|BISNOW||Austin-Round Rock||Office|| https://www.bisnow.com/austin-san-antonio/news/office/austins-largest-office-leases-of-2017-so-far-75320|
Check out more Austin office market research here.