{{titleBar.title}}

{{titleBar.tagline}}

 

 

Age-restricted housing planned for Horseshoe BayAge-restricted housing planned for Horseshoe Bayhttps://www.recenter.tamu.edu/news/newstalk-texas/?Item=160842017-03-14T05:00:00Z2017-03-14T17:00:00Z

​​​​​HORSESHOE BAY – ​Legend Communities is developing the Tuscan Village​ Horseshoe Bay on 68 acres within the master-planned Summit Rock Golf Course Community off SH 71. 

The project will include 300 homes limited to buyers age 55 and older, as well as trails and open spaces.

The property will be 60 percent villas, ranging​ from 1,800 to 3,200 sf, starting at $400,000. Townhomes, starting at $300,000 and ranging from 1,294 to 1,790 sf, will make up the remaining 40 percent of the property. It will also include 13 golf estate lots, starting at $800,000 and ranging from 3,600 to 4,400 sf.

Tuscan Village Horseshoe Bay anticipates to be open for sales this summer, with grand opening in early 2018​.​​

Community Impact Newspaper
Austin-Round Rock
Housing
https://communityimpact.com/austin/lake-travis-westlake/development-construction/2017/03/14/two-new-developments-set-western-travis-county/Read more at {Source}

 Search NewsTalk Texas