HOUSTON - A five-property, 1,376-unit residential portfolio in northwest Houston has been sold.
The five garden-style communities were constructed in 1983 with the first four communities located within a half-mile of one another in Houston's Bear Creek/Copperfield Multifamily submarket.
The Cottages of Champions Forest is located in the Outlying Harris County Multifamily submarket.
The acquisition consists of:
- Copperfield Apts.: 196 units;
- Coventry Square Apts.: 270 units;
- Easton Village Apts.: 146 units;
- Peppermill Place Apts.: 464 units; and
- The Cottages of Champions Forest: 300 units.
New York City-based Gaia Real Estate, in a joint venture with Israeli companies Menora Mivtachim Insurance and Amitim Senior Pension Funds were the buyers.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.