PLANO, IRVING, GRAND PRAIRIE - KFG Investment Co. has purchased six DFW industrial properties from Vintage Interests and America Real Estate.
The properties include:
• Beltline Business Center in Irving (39,559 sf)
• TriStar Tech Center in Grand Prairie (80,791 sf)
• Carrier Place in Grand Prairie (83,896 sf)
• 1600 10th Street in Plano (39,181 sf)
• Summit Service Center in Plano (95,187 sf)
• Jupiter Tech Center in Plano (36,695 sf)
HFF arranged $15.9 million in financing for the properties with Unum Life Insurance Company of America.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.