DALLAS-FORT WORTH - A real estate fund advised by Dallas-based Crow Holdings has purchased more than two dozen Texas industrial complexes — including eight properties in North Texas.
The DFW properties are:
• Grand Prairie: 1375 Ave. S. and 1002 Ave. T
• Arlington: 2400 Centennial Dr.
• Irving 5101 Statesman Dr.
• Carrollton: 1625 Vantage Dr.
• Farmers Branch: 12901 Nicholson Rd. (three buildings)
• Dallas: 601-625 Mockingbird Rd. (two buildings) and 8601 Ambassador Row.
Mayfield Properties LP and AB Real Estate Group sold the 2.35 million-sf industrial portfolio to a private fund advised by Crow Holdings Capital. The buildings are 95.6 percent leased.
Eight Houston properties were also included in the purchase.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.