HOUSTON - A private fund advised by Dallas-based Crow Holdings Capital — Real Estate has bought a 27-building, 2.35 million-sf industrial portfolio located in Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston.
The eight Houston properties are:
• Houston: 1801 W. Sam Houston Pkwy.
• Houston: 1401-1431 and 1501-1527 Greengrass Dr. (two buildings)
• Houston: 401-421 W. Crosstimbers St.
• Houston: 8270 and 8280 Willowbrook Place North, 9305-9323 Millsview Rd. and 13161-13175 Misty Willow Dr. (four buildings)
• Houston: 7215 Wynnwood Lane and 7240 Wynnpark Dr. (two buildings)
• Sugar Land: 505 and 525 Julie Rivers Rd. and 12505 Reed Rd. (three buildings)
• Stafford: 12603 and 12613 Executive Dr. (two buildings)
• Stafford: 4000 Greenbriar
The Houston portion of the portfolio totals more than 1.3 million sf and is 93.6 percent leased. To see the Dallas portion of the portfolio, see Crow builds nest with eight DFW industrial buildings.
Our twice-weekly e-newsletter provides a quick overview of Texas real estate markets. Because your time is valuable.