|Give Us Your Best Shot||Give Us Your Best Shot||2020 Real Estate Center Photo Contest||2020-06-23T05:00:00Z||other||RE Center|
Real Estate Center publications are known for their stunning photography. While many shots are taken by our professional photographers, we can't be everywhere in Texas year-round.
That's where you come in.
Send us your best Texas photograph. If it's selected for publication in TG magazine or our 2021 wall calendar, you could earn the admiration of family, friends, and coworkers, not to mention the state's roughly 185,000 real estate licensees.
This contest is sponsored by the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University. Entrants agree their photos may be published in the Center's 2021 calendar, published in TG magazine, and/or mounted for wall display at the Center. Entrants agree to the official rules and warrant that his or her entries comply with all of the requirements listed below.
Send your photo, e-mail address, hometown and a caption for each photo to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m., September 1, 2020.
- All entries must have been taken within the State of Texas in 2019 or 2020.
- No more than five entries may be submitted per person.
- Photos must be in a digital format. Only online entries will be considered. No print or film entries will be accepted. Photos need not be taken with a digital camera, however. Scans of negatives, transparencies, or prints are acceptable.
- For the preliminary round, photos must be:
- JPG or JPEG file format
- At least 1,600 pixels horizontal or vertical
- Total file size must be less than five megabytes (MB)
- Photos may not be digitally altered. Cropping is permitted. Color correction is permitted.
If your entry makes it to the final round, you will be asked for more documentation and a higher resolution photo.
- Images must be at least ten inches horizontal or vertical @ 300 dpi (3000 pixels).
- An entry form will be e-mailed to you.
- On request, photographers must be able to provide a personal release for any identifiable persons, copyrighted material, or elements they do not own or for which they do not have rights. Parents or legal guardians of minor children must sign a release form.
- Entrants agree to allow the sponsor to reproduce, distribute and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the contest.
- Entries must not have been previously published. Entrant grants sponsor first world publishing rights to all entries.