|Finding Shelter: Affordability Squeeze in a Tight Texas Housing Market||Finding Shelter: Affordability Squeeze in a Tight Texas Housing Market||2018-01-02T06:00:00Z||flier||RE Center|
The Real Estate Center and the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas are partnering on a Texas affordable housing conference Feb. 23.
"Finding Shelter: Affordability Squeeze in a Tight Texas Housing Market" will be at 2200 N. Pearl St. in Dallas.
The one-day conference will explore whether market fundamentals support unprecedented home price increases. Experts will discuss current trends and the outlook for the U.S. and Texas residential real estate markets.
Featured speakers will include:
- John Duca, Vice President and Associate Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- James P. Gaines, Chief Economist, Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University
- Enrique Martínez-García, Senior Research Economist and Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- David Long, President, Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation
- Paul Lynn, Senior Managing Director, Hilco Real Estate
- Jeff Smith, Executive Director, Houston Housing Finance Corporation
- Greg Willett, Chief Economist, Real Page Inc.
- Granger MacDonald, Chairman, National Association of Home Builders
- John Baen, Real Estate Professor, University of North Texas
- David Brown, Senior Vice President, Metrostudy
- Luis Torres, Research Economist, Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University
|Digital Only||https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/articles/flier/Shelter|| Conference website|